Peter O’ Brien and Sons Landscaping Ltd
We are looking for horticulturists with an interest in the establishment and maintenance of contemporary urban landscape schemes.
What you’ll do…
You will be be based in the city centre working with an established team undertaking a variety of horticultural activities including; feeding, watering, pruning, tidying, pruning, plantings, mowing and probably some other things too.
What you’ll need
- To have an interest in urban landscaping
- To be fit, hard-working and willing to learn
- To be interested in building a career in the landscape sector
- To have a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail
- Safe pass and manual handling certification
These would be good too…
- A horticultural qualification
- Previous experience
- A full clean driving licence
Who should apply?
- People with an interest in the urban landscape and horticulture
- Professionals already in the industry and seeking to develop their careers
- Horticulture graduates and students
- Students seeking seasonal work
- Candidates meeting the above criteria and available for immediate start in the Dublin area
What are the career opportunities?
As Ireland’s oldest and most respected full-service landscape company we can offer career advancement in areas such as design, construction, sports, maintenance, environment, sales, administration and quantity surveying. We pride ourselves on fostering new talent and helping career-focused individuals to achieve their goals.
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience