Would you like to work for one of Irelands top landscaping company’s?
REDLOUGH LANDSCAPES have over 30 years’ experience in developing and maintaining landscapes. This role will involve having full responsibility for contracts with our clients throughout Ireland.
If you have experience with client interface and supervision of a team this role is perfect for you.
You will work directly with the company director to progress the work on live projects.
*Benefits* Attractive Salary, Company Vehicle, Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
Monday to Friday
- Looking after and motivating a team of 15-20 staff with support from supervisors
- Reporting to Maintenance Director
- Client interface and contract compliance
- Responsible for all administrative and logistical challenges
- Meetings – to attend wide range of meetings with Directors, customers, staff etc.
- Administration records to be kept such as work progress records, health & safety records, quality assurance dockets, and supplier dockets.
- Job costing and budgetary control.
The ideal candidate will have
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Project management skills – from same or similar industry
- Experience in the landscaping industry is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Skills – good level of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
This role is based in Munster*