- Are you passionate about client and candidate experiences?
- Do unnecessary targets irritate you and you want more autonomy in your career?
- Want to work in a largely untapped market and have an interest in plants?
We are HortiRecruit and we specialize in recruitment for all types of horticulture clients on the Island of Ireland. Though we have just started to break into the UK market and mainland Europe, something we are very excited about!
With continuous success, we are looking to hire for multiple recruiters to join our team. We are looking for people who are experienced with permanent recruitment, as that is primarily what we recruit for. We have plans to start contract and temporary recruitment in early 2022 and so if that is more your remit, we still absolutely want to hear from you.
The vast majority of our clients we work with on an exclusive retained basis and this has allowed us to serve our candidates and clients to the best of our ability. We are here to help this sector grow and flourish.
This remote role is part time with 25 hours a week on offer at €15.00/Hr and uncapped and no threshold commission. We are looking at the possibility of making this full time for some of the team and so if that is of interest to you, make sure to highlight that in your application.
What You Need To Be Considered
- Recruitment experience. We are not particularly fussed about what sector or even what kind of recruitment you have done. Training will be provided in how we do things. But as every experienced recruiter knows, this is a tough job and we don’t want to bring in faint-hearted people!
- Being adaptable is a must. We are ardent believers in work life balance. We will give you the time you need to get personal errands sorted but we expect it in return.
- Full rights to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Good internet connection and fluency in English.
- An interest in plants is an absolute bonus. Feel free to attach pictures of your favourite plants!