Do you get a thrill out of working with clients and matching their needs with products that you know well?
Do you love everything green and want to be on the cutting edge of horticulture science and technology?
Are you ready for your next challenge?
A fantastic role has opened up for a Key Account Manager based in either Dublin or Belfast. Working within an established brand and tenured clients, you will be responsible for ensuring ongoing profitable relationships with current clients.
The products you will be representing, offer the most cutting edge of horticulture technology and knowledge available on the marketplace today. Your plants will be seen in retail outlets all around the island of Ireland.
This role is open to a plethora of candidates. If you have previous experience working with Key Accounts in Horticulture, we absolutely want to hear from you. We are also interested in talking to people who have excellent plant knowledge and are looking to step into a more commercial role.
- Abundant knowledge of plants and comfortable talking to other experts in the field.
- Customer and client focused. Ideally we would love for you to be from a Key Account Role.
- An understanding of the buying process, from wholesale to retail.
- A keen learner and a passion for all things green.
- Fluent English speaker and a full Driver’s licence.