Carragh Paving & Landscapes
Hard Landscape Supervisor
Are you an experienced hard landscape manager or supervisor?
Are you interested in working for a leading professional organisation that prides itself on delivering the highest standards of excellence and client service?
Hard Landscape Supervisor- The Role:
Carragh Paving and Landscapes are seeking to recruit a Hard Landscape Supervisor for our well established and growing residential and commercial landscaping organisation based in Dublin.
This is a unique and varied hands-on management role guiding teams to undertake a variety of diverse landscape projects.
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail orientated and empowering manager who has solid background in delivering landscaping projects. You will be an excellent communicator, with strong hard landscaping project planning experience.
This opportunity is ideal for a Hard Landscape Manager or Supervisor who wishes to develop and further their career while contributing to the success of an overall Landscaping project working in tandem with the soft landscaping team.
Does this sound like something you are interested in?
What You Need to Succeed:
You will need to have:
- Previous supervisory or management experience in all aspects of Hard Landscaping: Paving, preparatory work, level and subgrade preparation, retention works, drainage works, feature wall and water feature installation and irrigation systems.
- Ability to use your own initiative and manage your workload
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to train & lead members of your team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Full clean driving licence