Peter O’ Brien and Sons Landscaping Ltd
We are currently seeking applications from experienced maintenance forepeople to join our existing maintenance division.
Immediate start. Apply today
What you’ll do…
As a foreperson, you will have a number of direct responsibilities
- Running a team of 2/3 people in the undertaking of a variety of landscape contracts under the supervision and support of division manager
- Scheduling and organising materials and plant / machinery for sites
- Operating and maintaining various plant and machinery associated with the site works
- Ensuring qualities stadards are met
- Managing the safety of colleagues on site
- Reporting on works
What you’ll need
- To have previous horticulture or landscape foreperson experience maintaining a variety of landscape types.
- To have a full, clean driving licence.
- To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail.
- Safe pass and manual handling certification are a must.
These would be good too…
- A horticultural qualification
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience