- Do you have an interest in working to high standards with projects?
- Do you value honesty, integrity, and organisation?
- Are you looking for your next challenge as a contracts manager?
If so, read on…
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven, proactive, and enthusiastic contract manager to join a well-established team based in Dublin. This job would be perfect for you if you thrive in taking control of teams and implementing best practices and making sure that any and all horticultural projects are followed up to the best standard possible.
This role would be permanent with hours between 7.00 – 16.00 Monday through to Friday. However due to the nature of the role, you may need to make sure that you have teams in place for various sites before the day starts.
You would be responsible for a large team of 9 and with their own direct reports, so having a keen understanding of how to manage people is a must for this role. And as with anything horticulture related, you will be working with plants. Knowing when certain plants need to be taken care of in different parts of the year is essential for the role.
What You Need To Succeed
- Strong organisational skills would be an essential requirement to this role. The ability to be adaptable and react to a dynamic situation is a vital component if this role also.
- Good knowledge of plants is something that is necessary to be successful in this job. Knowing when plants need to be pruned and trimmed etc.
- Previous experience with a similar role would be ideal along with strong team management skills.